Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 21, 2007

How situation changes so Quickly??

AIM has been really fun... I enjoy every single day with fear that it would end....

Saturday... a good day.. I enjoyed it soo much... till my bro came home create such a stupid fuss... Mom got really mad.. and sad.... He wanted to go stay with his GF cause she had no place to stay ... so he got a hotel and wanted to stay n 'take care' of her... Bro how foolish can you get...

Then mom started cursing saying mean thing which made bro mad... and from the looks of it he was going to really either whack her...or something... he already started shouting like a mad person... so has mom...

I tell you... I don't know whats going on with my family members... mom's turned..... and bro's turned.... why do they seem so foolish in my eyes whats going on man..

I think God has a plan for me.. which is sooo difficult to handle... I wonder why ... sigh

Hmm ow... I don't know why this well girl makes me smile everything I see her smile.. or laugh or even just hear her voice... weird ...FEELINGS.... CICAK ON THE CEILING....

I wonder who besides Rae N Mp that reads this erm blog wahhaa...not forgetting Cheryl too... well.. yar... hhaha thx 2 u 3 my beloved pet sis... I really appreciate you all a lot.... Thank You

1 comment:

Grace said...

.. i read your blog on occasion actually. and i'm sorry you're going through a hard time.. at least you were going through a hard time. oh well. be strong Darren. Life is crappy sometime but we have to go on.

Serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.