Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Frustrations....

Here's what I had for dinner


*green tea*

Sushi's which I ate so fast i dint take a picture off... some chicken katsu don from my mom who couldn't finish her food and ... 4 temakies... woot .. they were nice...


*salmon temaki*

*2 soft shell crab temakies + 1 salmon temaki in da mid.... *

Overall good but I'm hopelessly frustrated... I want to many things that I can't have... I expect too much from those that never seem to come by... I give out extra to those that just needs help though some times I just feel like saying screw your self... I've got better things to do...

I've dedicated this week to prayer and expecting God to do something great for me... not that I deserve anything but well... I am asking for something... Anything.... I've never done anything expecting some thing in return... not for as long as I can remember... everything I've gotten... I never really wanted... the things I wanted... never really came... sounds damm hopeless and emo.. I know.... but this 3 days of the week... has just been bad.. the fourth day is coming... What goodness could I possibly hope for

Looking at everything around me I should be satisfied cause I'm blessed.... but I'm not... Why not?? I'm not sure my self... Even if I am to live for my self... doing everything to better my self... I won't know where to start cause all my life has been for others.... -.-

God hasn't fail.... his timing is perfect to his plan...

No comments: