*omelet*The food was not bad.... a bit pricey though.... PJ area food....
Friday morning went for the prefect installation. Congrats to all who made it... Followed Adeline to Secret Recipe along with Han Xin, Ren Yau, Becky, and Peggy to get this erm Chocolate Indulgence Cake
Ow the day before I took my sis... Felyn who came back from the US to well eat secret recipe cakes as well ... this is a pic of her getting scared of the cake.. i guess .. =p or super interested.. not too sure.. -.-

Got loads of pics that look alike of the erm bunch of newb excos in school... here's one
Friday morning went for the prefect installation. Congrats to all who made it... Followed Adeline to Secret Recipe along with Han Xin, Ren Yau, Becky, and Peggy to get this erm Chocolate Indulgence Cake
Ow the day before I took my sis... Felyn who came back from the US to well eat secret recipe cakes as well ... this is a pic of her getting scared of the cake.. i guess .. =p or super interested.. not too sure.. -.-

Got loads of pics that look alike of the erm bunch of newb excos in school... here's one
And the pizza massacre that occurred slightly before the group photo with cake pictures
Thats about it for that bitHmm I got RM145 as a working camp committee for Family camp 07'. Kinda perfect timing cause I am sort of running low on cash as well some people came back and I had to drive around even more... Petrol don't Grow on trees yar ^.^
Being patient isn't fun. You got to wait and wait and wait.. yet the rewards are always greater if u wait for a decently LONG time...
When you stretch out your self and you're asked to give more out... there really is nothing to stop you from cracking and breaking... But well I guess divine timing never really fails... Provisions and Well good stuff do come by at the point you most need it.. it would be great not to give up half baked... ^.^







No comments:
Post a Comment