Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Such Pain

Hmm... Being sick ain't fun

Its 5 days and I haven't been able to recover... How unfortunate... Sigh.... Maybe I'm pushing my self too hard.... Study... Ministry.... Life.... Friends.... Either that or I'm just practically hopeless at managing my self....

Hmm don't care too much about yourself for others are going through situations which are much worst. Let those who love you care about you eh??

Ok lets see.... Sore throat, a weird relapsing fever it comes on and off at weird times... dry cough... and in the mornings I get too spit out wonderful coloured phlegm laced with streaks of blood due to a very bad throat.... don't worry its not vomiting blood... its just bruised throat....

"sexy voice syndrome" -.- I think only 2 people heard me over the phone with this voice... excluding family of course....

When I called Cheryl her first reaction was like... whoa..... so low!!! hahaha amusing

She's one happy girl ;) blessed beyond measure....

Hmm.... sigh.... finish up work and sleep early.... heh.... that's what I need to do.... been a little difficult .... Every time I close my eyes.... Thought run through my head... THis That THis THAT ... I wish life was a little bit easier... sigh...

2 comments:

raychelwho said...

get well soon =)

Bowl said...

heh thx rach .... gettin better ad