Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sharing Caring

My wish list seems out of this world isn't it, Quite impossible for anyone to get for me.

My more down to earth stuff that I want I won't share cause I'm not generally well happy when some people bless me with stuff... I'll feel bad....

I guess the most valuable thing any one can share with me is their thoughts and whats going on with them. I'll gladly help you out in time of need as far as I can only if you let me too. I can approach you but if u fend away and not open up there is nth I can do to help you even if i wanted to.

There was once a girl who never felt save to share her thoughts with her friends or family. She became very closed and defensive in everything she does. I some how knew she needed a friend at least cause everyone around her would tease her and make fun of her. She was quite good looking and very intelligent but no one wanted to help her out cause some how they just didn't

I approached that girl talking to her about numerous things. She opened up and shared a little but then she went hide away soon after. I followed up but no response and I now know nothing about whats going on with this young girl.

Watch your self for genuine people. I know many around are there to deceive and get the best out of you. To 'have fun' with you and then hurt you. Chuck you aside as if you're rubbish. Think and evaluate carefully.

Observe your friends, you'll surely be able to tell who are the once that are looking for peace or attention, help or just to have fun, love or hate.

Guard your self. Guard your image. Increase your brain activity but guard your thoughts. Don't let your lustful desire, infatuation and personal needs get in the way when you are trying to help or get to know some one. But hey... what if you fall in love with the person you're trying to help?? That's why I said guard your self. Love isn't everything. People need help more than anything.It could be in relationships, in decision, family, friends or financially. People need help

Are you going strive to give or to receive.. I choose to give...Receiving would be nice... but I won't expect it. Never

2 comments:

Kat said...

Wow, Darren that is deep... XD Hey, u can smite a girl's heart easily with ur speeches if u continue to write/talk like that... way to go..

Bowl said...

Ahhahah kat... wad a comment... >.< ahhhah thx